For our unique, beautiful office in Utrecht, we are looking for an assistant that can keep the office neat and organized, run miscellaneous errands, and welcome our visitors. Do you have an eye for organizing and tidiness? Do you enjoy planning and preparing meals? Do you love plants? If the answers are yes, then we'd love you to join our team for 2-3 days a week in Utrecht, with room to grow with us into the future.
- Organizing and tidying up the office space on a regular basis, and assisting in organizing and tidying up the communal spaces in UCo.
- Stocking kitchen supplies (snacks, coffee, drinks, etc.) and office supplies (paper, pens, staples, etc.), keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials.
- Preparing our weekly lunch and setting out snacks for the office.
- Watering office plants.
- Preparing meeting rooms and work sessions, rearranging the rooms after meetings and guests check-out.
- Greeting clients and guests to the office, ensuring they are comfortable, offering them drinks and connecting them with the right office personnel.
- Helping out at Except events such as buying or preparing meals, decorating, etc.
- Helping the office manager with simple clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mails and packages and running errands.
- Maintaining general office space and equipment and scheduling repairs.
- Some online digital assistance with calendars and basic organization.
- Reporting cases of property damage in communal spaces to the supervisor.
What you offer:
- You are organized, hard-working and on-time.
- You have the ability to work unsupervised.
- You can handle organizing and maintenance.
- You enjoy preparing meals.
- You know sufficient Dutch and/or English to communicate.
- You have the ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests.
- You can work two days a week.
- You have some experience with office assistance, however, it is not required.
What we offer you:
- You are important to us. We provide you the tools, encouragement, and support you need to do your job well.
- Training on using kitchen appliances and office equipment if needed.
- Safety. You work in an office that is a secure, professional establishment.
- Flexible working hours.
- A gross (bruto) salary of €1000,- per month, excluding holiday pay, for a 6-month period. Our aim is to extend this for a longer period.
- Public transport card and a phone budget.
- Kind, witty, and helpful colleagues.
- Ticket to our 3-day Introduction to Integrated Sustainability Training (when available COVID-wise).
- Fun! You can listen to your headphones while you work!
Job type: Part-time
We encourage asylum seekers and refugees to apply for this position.
Are you interested and want to know more? Send us your CV to email@example.com or call us at 030-3075734.
Except Integrated Sustainability is a sustainable development, design and innovation consultancy. We consist of a multi-disciplinary team of about 20 people and we are growing. Except delivers concepts and strategies for resilient, just, and inspiring cities, companies, and governance. We apply innovative systemic analysis, develop roadmaps towards resilience, and execute solutions with inspiring design. Together we bridge gaps between sectors to accelerate the frontier of sustainability, and create concepts that are realistic and feasible. We are a passionate, practical, and dynamic cooperative of entrepreneurs, known for our interdisciplinary and innovative approach.
Media & Downloads